- Our Focus
- Get Involved
- Y Programs
- About Us
- Schedule & Forms
The Spencer Family YMCA After-School Youth Class Program is a basic instructional program focusing on individual and team skills with emphasis on character development and sportsmanship. Here at the Y, we offer classes for different age groups, activity level and introduction to new activities as well.
- Floor Hockey | Monday/Wednesday | 4:00-4:30 | K - 3rd
- Little Einsteins | Monday/Wednesday | 4:30 -5:00 | 1st - 3rd
- Soccer | Tuesday/Thursday | 4:00-4:30 | 3rd - 5th
- Youth Bootcamp | Tuesday/Thursday | 4:30-5:00 | 2nd - 6th
- Tikes Soccer | Tuesday\Thursday | 11:15-11:45 OR 5:00-5:30 | 3-5 year olds
For online registration to youth classes, click here.
For more information about our current classes offered and fees, please see our current Program Guide.
Want to save time at registration? Download our Program Registration Form (does NOT include Dance & Gymnastics or Childcare/Kids Club). Complete at your convenience and bring with payment to the Y Member Services Center.
Note: Registration is not complete until payment is made online or at the Y Member Services Center.